We welcome all who love the Breed of Dachshund.
- To encourage and promote the breeding and ownership of
- To affiliate with and cooperate with the Dachshund Club
of America, the American Kennel Club and other organization
devoted to like purposes.
- To procure adoption by members of this Club, breeders,
exhibitors, judes and the public of the standard of
perfection for the Breed, recognized by the Dachshund Club
- To hold shows and events for promotion of the
improvement of and interest in the Breed.
- To furtheracquaitance and cooperation among members of
this Club, in promotion of their common interest in the
- To demonstrate the preeminent qualities of the Breed as
worker, protector, companion and pet.
- President - Deneice Van Hook
- Vice President - Kevin Fritz
- Secretary - Sandy Shaw
- Treasurer - Pam Reed
- Tom Crook
- Phillip Shaw
- Dave Brown
- Ed Spell
Currently we are holding 2 Specialty Shows (starting in the
spring of 2015), 3 Earthdog Tests, 3 Field Trials and 4 Barn
Hunt Trials a year. Please feel free to browse through the pages on
Check out our booth at:
Annual Cheese Wine & Canine Festival
from 5-8 pm, indoors at the Purina Event Center on Saturday,
Our club meetings are held the third
Wednesday of each month. Go to our
page for additional information about our meetings.
you know we are the oldest Dachshund Club west of the
In 2014 we will be celebrating our 82st year!!
Check out our Club History page to
learn more about the Dachshund Club of St Louis.
Looking for a Dachshund? Check our members
Breed Referral Page